Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I’m happy to say I’ll be participating in T10T once again, and I am so excited for some of the upcoming topics! This week is most anticipated releases of 2019 January to June! Here we go – in more or less chronological order
1. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – this was a really great read!
2. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer – so compelling! Very good story.
3. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo – I’m in love with the Grishaverse, so very excited to get this story!
4. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte – ugh, she killed me with this story!
5. The Priory Of The Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon – I got to read the excerpt, which was good. I just love her style of writing.
6. The Devouring Grey by Christine Lynn Herman – looks phenomenal, so of course!
7. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan – what can I say about this, except WOW! I just completely loved this book!
8. The Wise and The Wicked by Rebecca Podos – Russian-inspired is EVERYTHING!
9. We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal – definitely excited for an Arabian novel!
10. The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala – GIRL ASSASSIN and Indian-inspired, so obviously!
We’re getting such wonderful stories in the genre this year and I am so excited!
Go preorder these ASAP! Totally worth it 😊 Have you read any of them yet? Tell me in the comments which is your most anticipated!