— The Bookaneer 808 (@jabberwocky888) April 4, 2019
OF COURSE I’M PARTICIPATING IN #READIRISHWOMENCHALLENGE!! Obviously, I’m pretty late starting, but better late than not going to the party – unless you don’t want to go, in which case more power to you! Anyway, not the point hahahah
I have so many Irish women authors to read, so I’m just going to show you my insane TBR for this and try to fit them in the categories!
- Other Words For Smoke, which I’ve started and love (Sarah Maria Griffin)
- Perfectly Preventable Deaths because of course! (Deirdre Sullivan)
- Spellbook of the Lost and Found (Moira Fowley-Doyle)
- Last Ones Left Alive (Sarah Davis-Goff)
- The Break (Marian Keyes)
- The Importance of Being Aisling (Emer McLysaght&Sarah Breen)
- The Girl in Between (Sarah Carroll)
- Girls will be Girls (Emer O’Toole)
- All the Bad Apples (Moira Fowley-Doyle)
- Spare and Found Parts (Sarah Maria Griffin)
- Not Lost (SMG)
That’s enough, right? I’d actually love to read Country Girls by Edna O’Brien and Constellations by Sinead Gleeson, if I can get them.
What’s on your TBR this month? Are you participating in a challenge? Let me know in the comments! I’m actually also participating in the TBR & Beyond Book Club April Dark Fantasy challenge, which can be found here.
xxx See you soon!